Webinars

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Users

Guys, this should be a no brainer. Give it a try the worst thing that could happen

is your play will improve. No airfare or hotel costs no TSA to deal with. Plus you

can go back and watch it anytime. I do have a question for Ellis or Keith, I'm not sure

what we need to do to watch this. Could you explain this for me. Thanks, Brian..........

I had problem to look for the signup link. After reading all the post, I found the sign up link on page 2. I hope people aren't having the same problem like I do.

I repost the signup link again just in case ppl are looking for

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e8euu2v6372e6f57&oseq=&c=&ch=

I had problem to look for the signup link. After reading all the post, I found the sign up link on page 2. I hope people aren't having the same problem like I do.

I repost the signup link again just in case ppl are looking for

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e8euu2v6372e6f57&oseq=&c=&ch=

Thanks B@cc@r@t ! I don't know why the link disappeared from the top of the page but i'll find out! It's a hell of a time for the link to disappear!

Hi Guys, Thanks for the webinar,The new modes starts was great for me and cleared a lot of things up. Its still early days for me but i could'nt resist a go with S40/M1 i played conservatively with a U1D2M2 and got +65 units for the first 3 shoes i have ever played using NOR!! (Anyway back to the studying)

Hi Guys, Thanks for the webinar,The new modes starts was great for me and cleared a lot of things up. Its still early days for me but i could'nt resist a go with S40/M1 i played conservatively with a U1D2M2 and got +65 units for the first 3 shoes i have ever played using NOR!! (Anyway back to the studying)

Ha, see that! I can guarantee you that wouldn't have happened on ANY other site you could have joined.

Well I finally got a chance to watch some of the video, and made my webinar fee back in less than 8 minutes of play... PRICELESS !

Thanks Ellis

CC

Good! I'm just sorry I didn't see that before. It was sooo obvious.