Hi All,

When I joined BTC, I did so because I wanted to explore the game of baccarat. Today, I am convinced that the game can be beaten and thanks to Ellis and NOR, I feel equipped with the skills to do so. I haven't learned the 4d yet, so speaking to NOR only, I have some opinions I'd like to share.

I think NOR is brilliant, but not perfect. The biggest challenge for me and for most everyone else, is tackling the runs. We do have the best mode tools that serve to flatten out anomalies to the bias and that's great. They work because the mode decisions are better than 50/50 hence, I do not fear any runs. NOR when applied well, definitely works. But I still see 2 distinct opportunities with NOR:

1). Heavy weighting on decisions that are showing me a potential change in shoe bias

2). Capitalizing on the shoe when the bias flows most freely

Point 2 is easier said than done, because the truth of the matter is that nobody knows when this happens... Or do we? Anybody who has been playing NOR and winning likely feels they can spot sub biases, or runs in the shoe which then can be used exploit more bias flow.

I believe this is in part what Kramden has been alluding to. I commented previously on my Predator mode and the success I was getting. I'm basically looking for opportune times to go and hit a quick 1-2 progression. My decisions are NOR/SAP and flow based. What I didn't share then was that my hit rate is far higher than that of playing straight NOR and NOR+. Having already won over 200 units playing straight NOR, I think that says something.

Whatever Kramden was trying to share, I can't help but offer my opinion that we should let him share it. The guy believes he's onto something big and it's not some funky ass 12 step wonder progression that's going to force a remortgage on the house. He alludes to being able to flat bet it, so shouldn't we be more teachable? The true meaning of education is to draw information out from within... It's not to have something handed to you on a silver platter. So, in his posts, was he not trying to draw out ideas and conclusions from our play experience? Is this not the best way to teach? Please take note: The power in Ellis's teachings are not only his play methodology. The true gift of his teachings ties in with the inspiration to 'think'.

If Kramden chooses to share more of his findings and continues to use the drawing out method of teaching, I hope that those whom which do not enjoy his 'game', not participate. You guys are like the punk kids in class, trying to be cool. You're not cool.

Thanks Kramden - the 1-3 rocks.

SS

Anybody that professes to being a newbie trying to figure things out while at the same time claiming that they can win every shoe with their new shiny never-before-seen-uber-secret-discovery deserves some scrutiny and ridicule. Unless of course they can back that up with some sort of solid proof. Otherwise they're just another johnny come lately to this board that long time members here have seen come and go for years now.

BTW, I was always the nerd in class that got picked on and did others homework for them so I wouldn't get picked on. Good to know that I'm now a "punk". That feels really "cool". Thank you. :cool::rolleyes:

Maybe I haven't been around long enough to witness all the crazy theory posts, but I do know this.

This type of scrutiny is a form of prejudice and disempowers creativity on this forum. I believe that scrutiny should be saved for the material posted, not the poster. Progress comes from creativity. Look to Ellis as an example. He was the first professional BJ player to say that counting didn't work. Ridiculed by his peers, he stood firm on his belief. End result - the birth of NBJ... Do you think he was the first to come out with a new BJ theory after Thorpe?

Everybody has the choice to not participate in the thread.

Consider this as well, if all he is leading up to is nothing but illogical craziness... Perfect! At least well all know that the process is flawed and it raises the believability on the approaches we are using. Better still, for those of us who continue to explore optimizing our play, perhaps the experience gives us an aha moment. That is part of the fun.

Every seasoned player should have enough of a handle on the material, and it's supporting theories to make this kind of discernment.

Thank you Sarrom.

Its a shame that the ship has sailed, but I REALLY tried.

Everything I posted had a meaning. Those who could figure it out would make better bac players. My posts were intended to teach a bit of discipline, cause you are gonna need it first and foremost. Next, patience... and on and on

Would you rather read a stale "writing" or an interesting one?

The public side is called "BTC", thats really why the posts were there. The private side is for specific paid forums/methods. Ellis was right about that.

If I continued to go on, things would only have gotten worse. What I have to say, which all wraps up at some point, is too much for gamblers to comprehend.

It is a new way of looking at practically everything. I thought we could all use it. (I use it on a regular basis, profitably)

I have a gift/or a disability which makes me notice the little things in every situation. I spent several years flat betting, noticing every little piece of minutia about the game. And I didnt discount anything. I have an extensive gambling archive of all types of writings and tests. Put it all together and its

gold. I tried to establish a bit of "street cred" by letting just a small amount of that out to pacify the more cynical members who have been thru the wringer with faulty systems and such. I tried not to overdo my observations cause I knew they couldn't handle it. I thought this out completely.

I am not a gambler at heart, that's why I like information presented like I present it. Gambler's want a quick, one size fits all robotic method. They dont want to think about things. Just bet it. (and again,I dont mean everyone)

Now let me ask a rhetorical question (one that does not require an answer, LOL)

When you enter into someone's classroom, for ex: like when I joined BTC, is it better to go in and act like you are smarter than the teacher?

My answer is no. You blend in with the average classmate. You let Ellis teach. You learn what he has to say.

You ask questions.

Another way of looking at it: lets say you are a working person and you paid off your home mortgage when you are lets say 40 years old. That is a GREAT accomplishment isnt it? It should be something to be proud of. But if you are smart, you wouldn't tell your coworkers at all. It can only bring on a negative outcome. There is NO upside for you. Do you all see that?

In life, and let me dare any of you to argue against this, it is sometimes a disadvantage to be intelligent. And the art (read:player advantage) of it comes by NOT showing anyone how intelligent you are.

exception:sometimes its worth it to let it out:hint

Peace all.

Hey Kramden I am very confused with your last blog.NOBODY EVER SAID THAT YOU WERE NOT INTELLIGENT.THAT'S ALMOST LIKE ASKING US IF YOUR GOOD LOOKING.LOOK DUDE,HOW ABOUT THIS COMPARISON ELLIS IS THE POPE, OLD And full of wisdom the followers of ellis's religion believe in his doctrines and theories.If you feel that ellis's religion is not for you ,or not fast enough for you then maybe you should start your own site or find some other site.Lately all you have been doing is playing piss and moan bac.If you need to tell some members how intelligent you are,pm them and talk on the phone.Its america and I believe in free speech but please stop telling us how intelligent you are.thanks

Ruebel

Just because it's the Pope that doesn't mean the Pope has wisdom..,the Pope is a man, a religious figurehead.....being chosen as a Pope doesn't mean the man has wisdom. That's like saying Obama is intelligent because he was chosen as president and we all know how the last 8 years have turned out.......one word Obama care.......

I yell "winner winner chicken dinner on all naturals"

When it comes to ellis',SHOULD I have said EINSTEIN.EVERYONE on this site came to ellis for info and experience.HE DID NOT GO AND FIND THE MEMBERS,THEY FOUND HIM.This is the only site of its kind.If members on this site are not happy with ellis.s opinions,then maybe they should move on and start their own sites.IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH! People can't constantly come to ellis's site day after day and steal his THUNDER.Ellis's is dealing with health issues,what confuses me is why would anyone want to piss in his face.THIS IS GETTING STUPID!

Just remember i did you a favor.

I always knew who you , Oz , and etc are.

I gave you an "out" and you should thank me. (you know my anger

display was what you anticipated)(a little gift for you)

This went from me trying to help your members to a chess game.

The shame is that the only ones who lose are the members.

Game over. You win. You are welcome.

Just remember i did you a favor.

I always knew who you , Oz , and etc are.

I gave you an "out" and you should thank me. (you know my anger

display was what you anticipated)(a little gift for you)

This went from me trying to help your members to a chess game.

The shame is that the only ones who lose are the members.

Game over. You are welcome.

Boy are we completely full of ourselves.

I apologize to the whole forum....hell I apologize to all of humanity. Kramden/Jesus was about to bless us all with a baccarat miracle and now he won't. We are all doomed.

Yes you should have said Einstein. True that .

Listen nobody is knocking Ellis here for his accomplishments, nor is anyone ungrateful to him for for helping us out, no one is knocking the BTC forum or it's members.

No one is pissing in anyone's face.

Grow up. No GROW UP!!! Do you understand this? Stop trying to start issues and stir the pot. Seems to me your the only one starting issues. I'm done with this craziness!

I yell "winner winner chicken dinner on all naturals"

Ruebel

Just because it's the Pope that doesn't mean the Pope has wisdom..,the Pope is a man, a religious figurehead.....being chosen as a Pope doesn't mean the man has wisdom. That's like saying Obama is intelligent because he was chosen as president and we all know how the last 8 years have turned out.......one word Obama care.......

I turned the Cardinals down on the Pope thing. Not my thing.

Obama is intelligent because, unlike any Republican, he has a 140 IQ. The only thing republicans hate worse than a black guy is a black guy with a high IQ.

But if Obama had a 160 IQ like me, he would have had the wisdom to call it Romneycare or even Republicare. End of problem.

It is incredible to me how easily the republican constituency can be lulled my billionaires to vote against their own interests - how easily they can be led to believe that healthcare for all, like the rest of the civilized world has, is a bad idea. It was initially a Republican idea up until the majority of citizens voted in a black president twice.

You never lost a house because your insurance co, dropped you as soon as you got sick. I did! You never spent a couple million of your own money caring for a wife with cancer because Blue Cross and Blue Shield dropped you at the first sign of trouble. I did. Obama, BTW, made that illegal. Too late for me, but not too late for you. if you don't let a bunch of republicans with their own millionaire agenda do all your thinking for you. You are being led around by the nose. Wake the **** up! 7 million people, soon to be 25 million can't be wrong. Those aren't Obama's numbers. They are the insurance carriers numbers. But the republicans think you are stupid enough to convince you otherwise - so they can continue cattering to millionaires who BTW already have good insurance. Do you? If you do, it's probably Obamacare.

Before she died of 15 years of cancer, I carried my wife, Kathy, to the Bahamas with 48 of the BJ members here. I sat her on the beach watching the waves come in. She said right up until the end, it was the best time of her life. I'd rather be loved than rich any day, something rich people just don't get.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

I live in Italy and I think that's normal that the state take care of his citizens health.

if you are rich and decide to have medical cares wherever and whenever you want, this is up to you!

you can choose between public or private but... for ones that cannot choose? I am happy that part of my taxes goes to help people that needs health cares.

from my point of view i cannot get why the most rich country in the world doesn't help his own (poor)citizens thatcannot afford expensive clinics but NEED cares.

just my opinion

bacclover