NOR Bootcamp-- Back to Basics -- open to non-NOR members

Steve here--- the Nor Boot Camp instructor.. with all the talk about card shuffling, new systems and what's the best approach to baccarat...... still NOR - when used correctly -- is a successful and reliable approach. Many of us have gotten away from the foundations of NOR or-- need help to put it to practice. Thus the NOR Boot Camp -- back to basics seminar.

Usually this would only be for registered NOR members.

But as an incentive to non-NOR members, we have opened the seminar up to you also. You can attend the seminar and learn the foundations of NOR. You will receive limited course materials and gain an understanding of NOR that may inspire you to become a full member. Upon becoming a full member, you will receive the entire NOR Boot Camp manuals and worksheets along with all the other benefits of the forum.

Should you decide to become a full member within 24 hours of the seminar, we will also credit the entire cost of the seminar, $149.95 towards your full NOR membership.

This is a great deal -- you will receive the full NOR membership plus the most comprehensive seminar to teach you how to apply NOR.

Registration is closing soon, so get in on this right away...

Hope to see you there!

Steve

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Steve here--- the Nor Boot Camp instructor.. with all the talk about card shuffling, new systems and what's the best approach to baccarat...... still NOR - when used correctly -- is a successful and reliable approach. Many of us have gotten away from the foundations of NOR or-- need help to put it to practice. Thus the NOR Boot Camp -- back to basics seminar.

Usually this would only be for registered NOR members.

But as an incentive to non-NOR members, we have opened the seminar up to you also. You can attend the seminar and learn the foundations of NOR. You will receive limited course materials and gain an understanding of NOR that may inspire you to become a full member. Upon becoming a full member, you will receive the entire NOR Boot Camp manuals and worksheets along with all the other benefits of the forum.

Should you decide to become a full member within 24 hours of the seminar, we will also credit the entire cost of the seminar, $149.95 towards your full NOR membership.

This is a great deal -- you will receive the full NOR membership plus the most comprehensive seminar to teach you how to apply NOR.

Registration is closing soon, so get in on this right away...

Hope to see you there!

Steve

KA ( The Twist, still going strong at over 1600 units...) here...

I know some of you have the basic NOR manual, but likely very few of you have been successful in pirating ( or, even know about) the NOR Bootcamp Manual..

Those of us who know, and have a copy, have smiled many times on our trips to the Bank to make another deposit....

And, frankly, this may be your last and final chance to get in on all the good stuff has helped me win tens-of-thousands of $$ the last few years. Because the forum is moving along, albeit with many of the basic strategies of the things everyone needs2know right inside NORBootcamp101.

All spelled out, plain as day.

NOR and NOR+ have just as much relevance as they did several years ago, and if you do not know the inside moves, you'd be real smart if you ponied up the $149 to stake your claim at shaking the money tree.

REAd MY LIPS.......you need to go ALL-IN on this learning tool!

$149?? That is chump-change in the BAC Universe..( that's only 6-$25 bets !!!!!!! And, that assumes you lose them all...)

Pre-shuffled cards? No worries.

But, the game has changed, right? Yeah, and BTC is , as always, several steps ahead...

Look, I have made sure my own kids know this, and by now they are convinced it is one of the best gifts a father could ever bestow upon his family...

Please,pull-eeze ( with sugar on top) make sure you do not miss out on this seminar!!!

If I knew 20 years ago what I know now, my Baccarat bankroll would be in the ( way-high) 7-figure range!! As it is, even these last 4 years on the forum and I have totally turned my game around...and 7 figures is no longer out of reach.

I really do hope you take this opportunity to become a WINNER at the tables...

If not, best you stay tuned to late night TV and hope the next REAL ESTATE Millionaire pamphlet has your name on it....

What else can I say?

Nothing more than: Wishing you all the best.

As always.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
KA ( The Twist, still going strong at over 1600 units...) here...

I know some of you have the basic NOR manual, but likely very few of you have been successful in pirating ( or, even know about) the NOR Bootcamp Manual..

Those of us who know, and have a copy, have smiled many times on our trips to the Bank to make another deposit....

And, frankly, this may be your last and final chance to get in on all the good stuff has helped me win tens-of-thousands of $$ the last few years. Because the forum is moving along, albeit with many of the basic strategies of the things everyone needs2know right inside NORBootcamp101.

All spelled out, plain as day.

NOR and NOR+ have just as much relevance as they did several years ago, and if you do not know the inside moves, you'd be real smart if you ponied up the $149 to stake your claim at shaking the money tree.

REAd MY LIPS.......you need to go ALL-IN on this learning tool!

$149?? That is chump-change in the BAC Universe..( that's only 6-$25 bets !!!!!!! And, that assumes you lose them all...)

Pre-shuffled cards? No worries.

But, the game has changed, right? Yeah, and BTC is , as always, several steps ahead...

Look, I have made sure my own kids know this, and by now they are convinced it is one of the best gifts a father could ever bestow upon his family...

Please,pull-eeze ( with sugar on top) make sure you do not miss out on this seminar!!!

If I knew 20 years ago what I know now, my Baccarat bankroll would be in the ( way-high) 7-figure range!! As it is, even these last 4 years on the forum and I have totally turned my game around...and 7 figures is no longer out of reach.

I really do hope you take this opportunity to become a WINNER at the tables...

If not, best you stay tuned to late night TV and hope the next REAL ESTATE Millionaire pamphlet has your name on it....

What else can I say?

Nothing more than: Wishing you all the best.

As always.

PS

I have never met Stephen, nor ( pun intended,) have I felt the need to. And yes, I have met Ellis and Keith on several occasions..

Why am I telling you this?

Simple.

Stephen's Bootcamp Manual is off-the-charts- a-BIG- money winner.

And as much as I needed it to become a consistent BAC winner, you likely will benefit even more....

Hi Stephen,

I just sent you a PM..... am wondering the same thing as Hamster, will this seminar be available to purchase and watch on-line, and

possibly also at a later date? Would love to be there in LA but have another commitment on Saturday.

Thanks,

mtman

Request: I have been a member since June of last year, but do not have a Bootcamp manual. I checked on the bootcamp forum the other day, but the link to the manual did not exist, or was obsolete.

Keith or Ellis, how might I get a copy?

Thanks!

Abby N

And I am wondering the same thing as Abby N. I sent you (Stephen) a PM and have gotten no response. Could someone please answer us?