I'm a little bit miffed...

• Users

I've been banned from Ellis's new site. 

Musta been something I said.

All I did was point out the fallacy of calling a virtual flat betting system using a 6 7 8 Progression, a "Secret Weapon"

I don't think it can be  what I said (which was 100% accurate)...It musta been the way I said it that got a few noses out of joint. I doubt that though because it is well known that I am a "PEOPLE" person...a master of diplomacy, tact, and sensitivity. 

64 years old and this is the first time that I've been banned from anything (apart from a minor incident in a pub when I was 19...but I'm pleading "statute of limitations" on that one.)

My feelings are hurt...I could take a while to get over it.

Hmm...All better now...It didn't take near as long as I thought. 

I'm a sarcastic old bastard...I can't understand why I don't have any friends.

• Like 5

• Users
4 minutes ago, ozscouser1 said:

It musta been the way I said it that got a few noses out of joint

I just find this hard to believe!

Oh, and congrats on your banning.  I only got banned from the "private" forum, but you managed to get completely kicked off?  Jeez, you're always trying to one up me.

• Like 2

Sounds like a baseball umpire, who can only see strikes and balls the way he sees them.  Says the umpire...."if you don't like the way I call them, then you are OUTTA HERE".

Hey ump, can we get a video reply of that?....."NO, and you are out of here also for doubting that I have the authority to do so."

• Like 1

Oz...."we cannot afford to be politically correct any more"...(recent..t.r.u.m.p..q.u.ote.!)..Good on ya Mate!

One of the greatest things to achieve in Life is to become successful in what ever we do.

That means it doesn't matter whether you "build the best sand castles", "paint better than da vinci", or can "fight better than Muhammad Ali ", some "Cunt" will unfortunately always try to "cut you down".

The fortunate flip side to this, is that in the majority of times, it is the "f....ng..bastard" who is "having a go at you", that turns out to be the REAL "loser"!

I am absolutely "flabbergasted" and "dumb founded" about the news you have just "passed on" to us.

You are right on "the button" here Oz.

"Sarcastic old bastards" are ok.

We can all have a bit of "fun" with guys like this. "Poke" a liitle humor here, rub a little wax "on and/or off" over there. Who has'nt "joked around" with the older members of our community's (old farts..oops!) like this from time to time?

But when they become "Malicious and Vindictive old bastards"..well then Oz., they don't deserve your friendship any more.

I think I should end my "comment" about your unfortunate experience this way.

The guy most likely finds himself in the following situations:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAdHAAAAJGJiMDkyZTYzLTRhMGItNDhiYS05MWE1LTU4NjkwNmNjM2I4MQ.jpeg

BloodyMaryX25.jpgAAEAAQAAAAAAAAdHAAAAJGJiMDkyZTYzLTRhMGItNDhiYS05MWE1LTU4NjkwNmNjM2I4MQ.jpeg

• Like 3

• Users

Funny stuff...but I will just say one thing (few things)...I wouldn't class Ellis as vindictive or malicious.(ego driven...perhaps?... but with good reason). Where would any of us be without him? I just think he is getting bad advice from people (would be's if they could be's) hellbent on using his reputation for their own good.

Hell...who am I really to be criticizing a man for his ego when I am hardly a retiring wallflower myself? 

I feel that I did go over the top a touch and owe the man an apology, which he will get in due course when the dust settles. My angst was really directed at the educated, so called "Baccarat experts" (cough...cough) hopping on his bandwagon and sucking up like newborn calves on the teat. I think people are getting ripped off and I'm not good with that shit. 

For all his faults (and who hasn't got their share of them?)...I (and others like me) owe the lifestyle I now have and the financial independence of my whole extended family, to Ellis's original teachings. 

• Like 2

• Users
46 minutes ago, ozscouser1 said:

I just think he is getting bad advice from people (would be's if they could be's) hellbent on using his reputation for their own good

I agree -- 100%.

46 minutes ago, ozscouser1 said:

For all his faults (and who hasn't got their share of them?)...I (and others like me) owe the lifestyle I now have and the financial independence of my whole extended family, to Ellis's original teachings

Hear! Hear!

Credit given to who earns it, is always a class act.  Being human is impossible to always be a class act.  

For two of the most admired, respected, appreciated and I will even say beloved guys in these realms to be "dismissed", is incomprehensible.  

So like the beer commercial of the guy who says "always stay thirsty my friends"..... I would say......"always stay humble my friends", we have a lot to be grateful for.  

• Like 1