Question for newer players

• Users

Offhand...I know of 8 to 10 players that have the skills to play as full-time professionals but not all of them want too.  No doubt, there are others. There are several others that are close to the mark and with a little more fine tuning, will make the grade. They all have one thing in common...work ethic.

Apart from a few rental properties, Baccarat is my sole source of income, so it would be a fair guess that I do OK.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ozscouser1 said:

Offhand...I know of 8 to 10 players that have the skills to play as full-time professionals but not all of them want too.  No doubt, there are others. There are several others that are close to the mark and with a little more fine tuning, will make the grade. They all have one thing in common...work ethic.

Apart from a few rental properties, Baccarat is my sole source of income, so it would be a fair guess that I do OK.

I believe one day I will be full time soon

Yes!  The info on this site is golden!  It took me months, but I read, perused and memorized...got it all into my head...molded it into my own custom method of play, and am  finally reaping the benefits.  I'm using it all to "follow the shoe".... flat bets,  pure and simple.....NEVER trying to predict when a pattern or trend will end...only staying with what the shoe is already doing, no matter how impossible it seems, until it's not doing it anymore.   Enjoying a 3 - 4% advantage.   How do you define "full time"?  If it's 40 hrs./week,  I'll NEVER be there!  Why work more hours when you can increase your income by simply increasing your unit values?   If "full time" means making a full-time income or beyond while working only part time hours, then I'm almost there already.  Thanks everyone at BTC!   The content is invaluable!   

• Like 3

I would simply have to say.....reading, studying, practicing......relentlessly.....there is no reason a person can't make money.  The only reason a person doesn't make money...is because they won't work at it.  Just like in every day life.....lazy just doesn't get it done.

• Like 1

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Rumpie.

Life lesson:

(won't nobody help those who won't help themselves!)

Work, Play, Family relations, Car repair ( I know, I now...car repair?)

- Yup. Even in Baccarat.

Become a premium member, and soon, you I'll be feasting at the table if you are willing to put-the-time-in..

I wish you all the best!

Kevin

• Users
2 hours ago, kachatz1 said:

Rumpie.

Life lesson:

(won't nobody help those who won't help themselves!)

Work, Play, Family relations, Car repair ( I know, I now...car repair?)

- Yup. Even in Baccarat.

Become a premium member, and soon, you I'll be feasting at the table if you are willing to put-the-time-in..

I wish you all the best!

Kevin

Been hitting the Wild Turkey again Kevin?...Which part of "Rumpie is already a Premium Member" ...didn't you understand?...LOL :lol:

Sorry, buddy...I couldn't let the opportunity pass...

Edited by ECD
  • Haha 1

Jack, my suggestion is

Go to the download section and get the "Nor Baccarat Manual" and the F2 manual. Learn those first, those are the building blocks of what everyone is doing here.

Keep in mind

1. Nor & F2 are not "systems" that you use to play through an entire shoe. They USED to be, but thanks to Oz and others, most folks on BTC are now perusing methods that follow the shoe so we aren't using negative progressions.

2. DON'T USE NEGATIVE PROGRESSIONS NO MATTER WHAT THE MANUALS OR ANY POSTS THAT YOU READ SAYS. If you can't beat a shoe with good bet selection you will not beat it with a negative progression.

3. Use the Stats for Profits database to practice play until you can learn what S40, OTBL etc... mean in a shoe. Understand that you will likeley play mroe than 1 "system" during a single shoe.

Lastly from my experience, it took me a while to understand what is going on here so be patient and in my opinion, if you can consistently break even you are beating 90% of the people who play baccarat.

• Like 3

• Users
55 minutes ago, XDotNet said:

Jack, my suggestion is

Go to the download section and get the "Nor Baccarat Manual" and the F2 manual. Learn those first, those are the building blocks of what everyone is doing here.

Keep in mind

1. Nor & F2 are not "systems" that you use to play through an entire shoe. They USED to be, but thanks to Oz and others, most folks on BTC are now perusing methods that follow the shoe so we aren't using negative progressions.

2. DON'T USE NEGATIVE PROGRESSIONS NO MATTER WHAT THE MANUALS OR ANY POSTS THAT YOU READ SAYS. If you can't beat a shoe with good bet selection you will not beat it with a negative progression.

3. Use the Stats for Profits database to practice play until you can learn what S40, OTBL etc... mean in a shoe. Understand that you will likeley play mroe than 1 "system" during a single shoe.

Lastly from my experience, it took me a while to understand what is going on here so be patient and in my opinion, if you can consistently break even you are beating 90% of the people who play baccarat.

THAT was excellent advice!

CT70

• Like 1

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
On September 1, 2017 at 0:13 AM, ozscouser1 said:

Been hitting the Wild Turkey again Kevin?...Which part of "Rumpie is already a Premium Member" ...didn't you understand?...LOL :lol:

Sorry, buddy...I couldn't let the opportunity pass...

No worries!

- go,   read up on WILD TURKEY " Wikipedia" 

Even mentions a Nun, and a Blow-Up doll ( leaving that to CFC, even with Rumpie, at stake...)

And hiring Matthew McConaughey as their creative director and celebrity spokesperson ?

( pretty much tells the whole story...)

• Like 1