• Users

Hi. Hope it's not forbidden re site policy, to ask about a product selling on the net. Has anyone tried this IBS Baccarat system by Izak Matatya's? Just wondering if it is any good. Also if any of you have it, I was wondering if anyone wants to swap it for something I have. I have a few, so just let me know which one you are after and I will see if I have it. Hope that's not against the rules:redface:, haha. Thanks guys.

Lawrence, you might want to go to ImSpirit and ask Virtuoid about Izak Matatya.

No one here is interested in anything you have. Obviously you weren't. We are about 25 years ahead of those guys. But if you are interested I'll see if I can get a review of IBS.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Hi. Hope it's not forbidden re site policy, to ask about a product selling on the net. Has anyone tried this IBS Baccarat system by Izak Matatya's? Just wondering if it is any good. Also if any of you have it, I was wondering if anyone wants to swap it for something I have. I have a few, so just let me know which one you are after and I will see if I have it. Hope that's not against the rules:redface:, haha. Thanks guys.

Hey Lawrence!

Welcome to our world....

IBS in medical terminology stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome...not sure how it worked its way into the Baccarat vernacular, but look it up online...

One of the last things you want to experience playing BAC, just when you are ready to make that really big bet...

Regards,

Kevin

Hey Lawrence!

Welcome to our world....

IBS in medical terminology stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome...not sure how it worked its way into the Baccarat vernacular, but look it up online...

One of the last things you want to experience playing BAC, just when you are ready to make that really big bet...

Regards,

Kevin

LOL Love it.

Norm A

FOLLOW THE SHOE

WHEN IN DOUBT WAIT IT OUT

Hey Lawrence!

Welcome to our world....

Regards,

Kevin

Hahaha Good one!

• Users
hey lawrence!

Welcome to our world....

Ibs in medical terminology stands for irritable bowel syndrome...not sure how it worked its way into the baccarat vernacular, but look it up online...

One of the last things you want to experience playing bac, just when you are ready to make that really big bet...

Regards,

kevin

bwahahahaha

Hey Lawrence!

Welcome to our world....

Regards,

Kevin

OUCH Kevin!

Did Izak do you some terrible wrong in the past?

I've known him for three years and have seven or so of his systems.

IBS stands for Infallible Baccarat System and is a product Izak offers.

Does it work? Marginally, yes.

Is it anywhere near what we have here. No way!

Like I wrote on another thread, Izak is basically a nice guy peddling what HE believes works. And yes, his systems usually require a large bet upon repeated losses to bet back to +1 net which make it somewhat like the Marty but definitely not doubling each loss.

My main question is for lawrence:

Now that you've found this site, why would you even want to trade any of those systems. They all work marginally, but like Ellis wrote are 25 yrs behind what's offered here. You'd be best off just moving onward (AND upward) with NOR and 4D.

Regards,

Glenn

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration...do your homework" Thomas A. Edison