Parx Trip 4/15/14 87.5% PA insane!!!

Hi guys i think im just going to keep playing at Parx i seem to read the tables better!! Got into this beauty less than a 1/4 way in played a total of 8 hands with 7 wins 87.5 PA is insane to me i was there less than 25 mins ...this brings my total to $995,855 wont be long now!! lol heres the shoe!!

post-6799-14500262208923_thumb.jpg

Nice job.

Would you mind elaborating on your thought process of choosing S40 over OTBL? Obviously you chose correct, but I'm just curious to see how others look at shoe starts and make their system decisions.

When I see this, my thought process is, ok, I'm going to wait for at least four complete decisions. That gets us all the way through play 6 on this shoe. Then I'm probably waiting to get in after a 2iar, so by play 8, their has been two 2iar's and four single 1's. So twice as many 1's and 2's as normal. So now I'm thinking what do I choose, S40 because high 1's or OTBL because higher than average 2's? I would have waited till after the 2iar at play 11 to jump in and by then probably would have gone with S40 because of the additional 1iar, but not for certain.

As we see S40 was the better selection and with the +OR count, M3 looked like the correct choice.

Thanks Bacc, that sounds like a pretty good plan. Are you playing a NOR progression or are you on the +5 1,2 progression? Couldn't tell from the shoe since you didn't get a losing 2 bet, so I was just curious.

gman,

He's playing S40M3 with a 1-2-3 prog - identical to BaS40 as long as you don't need the 3rd bet.

Regards,

Glenn

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration...do your homework" Thomas A. Edison

Thanks Glenn, I wasn't sure which. That does make me curios about the 3 bet when playing BaS40M3. The way I read it is you just go back to a 1 on that third bet and then if that loses you play the OTR bet as your progression within a progression? That would be the three losing bets go 1,2,1, then the fourth bet (OTR) would be a 1 the first time in your prog within a prog.

Thanks Glenn, I wasn't sure which. That does make me curios about the 3 bet when playing BaS40M3. The way I read it is you just go back to a 1 on that third bet and then if that loses you play the OTR bet as your progression within a progression? That would be the three losing bets go 1,2,1, then the fourth bet (OTR) would be a 1 the first time in your prog within a prog.

I believe it's 1-2-X.....so you're betting 2 hi for the std prog then if you lose twice you start at 1 unit betting opposite again. If it wins you resume std play, if it loses increase your 3rd bet to 2 the next time 2 losses in a row occur - you're betting that 3's remain 3. That prog is 1-2-3-5-8.

As for OTR if the 3rd bet loses I think you have two options:

1. Flat bet the run until a loss.

2. Wait out the run and resume on the 1st opposite.

Anyone?

Regards,

Glenn

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration...do your homework" Thomas A. Edison

I believe it's 1-2-X.....so you're betting 2 hi for the std prog then if you lose twice you start at 1 unit betting opposite again. If it wins you resume std play, if it loses increase your 3rd bet to 2 the next time 2 losses in a row occur - you're betting that 3's remain 3. That prog is 1-2-3-5-8.

Anyone?

Interesting, that way it looks like the progression within a progression is on the 3rd bet of M3 and not on the OTR bet of M3. I misunderstood how to play that in M3.

In M2 the progression within a progression would start on the OTR (3rd bet). Makes a little more sense now. Thanks.

Anyone?

I would suggest to use progression 1,2,3 instead of 1,2,3,5 and 8. My experience tells that it can easily lost the 8 a few times and then you will have a hard time to recover.

• Users
I would suggest to use progression 1,2,3 instead of 1,2,3,5 and 8. My experience tells that it can easily lost the 8 a few times and then you will have a hard time to recover.

My experience supports Tanpohh's suggestion to keep the second progression to 1,2,3. Looking back at about 40 shoes so far, it is not that often that you go beyond the 3 bet (as Ellis has said). However, the loss of 5 and 8 does and WILL happen to you. It is a big loss you almost for sure will not recover from, and will likely not be able to make if you are playing to +5 exit with any kind of a reasonable stop loss. If you intend to make +5 consistently, you simply cannot be relying on a 50/50 bet of 5 or 8 units to do so!

Anyone?

Quizzical,

That's the way I see it also. At least that's the way I'm interpreting what I've read so far.

MVS

Quizzical,

That's the way I see it also. At least that's the way I'm interpreting what I've read so far.

MVS

Now the only thing left is BaOTB4L and how / when to apply each system to achieve the 5 unit win goal.

Regards,

Glenn