Sugar House Trip 5-14-14 87.5% PA!!!!!!

Hi guys another trip to Sugar House its literally 15-20 mins from my house. The place was packed and had to choose a new table which is why i don't come here. i sat down waited 4 hands thought it was an OTB4L and played won 1200 on the EX Bacc table +$18,930 and -$981,070 thats it for me for the week +3570 this week not bad huh!! Thanks Ellis Im following your specific directions and i'm in no hurry to the million and i'm almost debt free which is what you and a few others encouraged me to do was become debt free!!! i think another week or 2 then up to $300 units have a great week all!!!!

post-6799-14500262311717_thumb.jpg

Why would you play so few hands then get out of shoe up 6 units???

Doesn't really prove much...just saying...

Well, if you win a million dollars averaging +5, that would prove something wouldn't it. If you aren't going to join the forum why are you still here?

We are certainly not going to show you how to win a million dollars on the public forum.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Why would you play so few hands then get out of shoe up 6 units???

Doesn't really prove much...just saying...

It proves something very powerful. He gets out of every shoe winning.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

Well, if you win a million dollars averaging +5, that would prove something wouldn't it. If you aren't going to join the forum why are you still here?

We are certainly not going to show you how to win a million dollars on the public forum.

Ellis, I joined the free webinar next Monday. Then will go from there...I am Mr. Babysteps... ;-)

Ellis, I joined the free webinar next Monday. Then will go from there...I am Mr. Babysteps... ;-)

I hope we're not giving away too much info in this "free" seminar. It sounds like we might be in the description and that may not sit well with the paid members. Guys like this Hamster seem to be working hard in the open forum here to get as much for free as possible. Let's not help them out too much.

Well, with that attitude I'm sure Hamster just can't wait to join.

I think maybe we all understand now why this place has a hard time attracting new members.

I hope we're not giving away too much info in this "free" seminar. It sounds like we might be in the description and that may not sit well with the paid members. Guys like this Hamster seem to be working hard in the open forum here to get as much for free as possible. Let's not help them out too much.

Gman, I am not asking any more questions about NOR here in the forum. Ellis asked me to stop and I did...

I respect Ellis and Keith...they want their members to do well and constantly provide feedback and assistance.

What they provide in the webinar is up to them... I simply received an email and signed up.

Hamster

Well, if it's free and open to the public, I'm guessing its product description.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys another trip to Sugar House its literally 15-20 mins from my house. The place was packed and had to choose a new table which is why i don't come here. i sat down waited 4 hands thought it was an OTB4L and played won 1200 on the EX Bacc table +$18,930 and -$981,070 thats it for me for the week +3570 this week not bad huh!! Thanks Ellis Im following your specific directions and i'm in no hurry to the million and i'm almost debt free which is what you and a few others encouraged me to do was become debt free!!! i think another week or 2 then up to $300 units have a great week all!!!!

Hi Bac,

Please give us an update on your winnings/progress!