Parx Trip 4/16/14 Great week 83.9% PA wow again!!

Ok guys i was showing off today i had a buddy with me that wanted to see this world famous system i haven't stopped talking to him about i told him the system was so good i'd only need 8 units (800) well as i left my house i grabbed the wrong pile of money i grabbed $400 instead of $800 anyway i didn't know i did this till i bought in...i couldn't convince him to buy in he said ok genius why are you just walking around play already!!! I said I'm looking for something specific he said what your precious Frankenstien System i was mad for a second i said i was up 1600 this week and he said yeah yeah i heard that before...as he sat there goating me i see the table its setting up perfect i sit down he sits next to me and says dude this is a 50 dollar table i said and your point??? i said watch and learn my friend...now I'm thinking to myself what if i lose or this thing flops I'm screwed lol anyway i pull out my money and the dealer says black sir i say yes my buddy said BLACK who are you Donald Trump i said no i pay my bills lololol. anyway the point is i bought in for 4 units i was a lil nervous but was confident the time of day the table selection and my favorite table that i couldn't lose as you can see from the show +21 units lol i NEVER let my profits run that long I'm a hit and run guy +6 and out +11 on Monday was a first needless to say my buddy was in awe i was relieved and pretty cocky but only to him i know deep down that I'm a humble guy and have been humbled many times from this game we all love Dude you are up 2 grand in 30 mins i said again your point i told you i was going to win lol...as you guys have figured out by now i listened to Ellis and I'm only playing early in the week and in the morning i avoid weekends and i avoid nights and am looking for S40M3 shoes This shoe not only made me feel like a Baccarat God but i bought lunch for my friend and i at a very trendy pricy place and it felt great lol i love this game!!! Enjoy this awesome shoe i don't know if i'll ever see this again

post-6799-14500262219608_thumb.jpg

Good for you!! outstanding! Can you explain to me how to go about selecting the correct mode to play in? You look for a mode 3 OR count. What does that mean? What does a mode 3 OR count look like? Why are you not looking for a mode 2 or mode 1 situation to play? I am struggling with mode selection.

A + OR count is M3

A - or 0 OR count is M2

Thank you for that information. Very helpful.

One more question: When do you use mode 1 for SD40? The OR count will be positive (+) during SD40 and you are saying to then use mode 3. But when do you use the mode 1 or CHOP mode system as it too shall show a positive OR count?

Here is the way I practiced and became familiar with everything , I ran shoes and make sure you got the O/R count , then practice enough shoes just

running OTB4L win or lose , you just want get use to seeing what it looks like on different shoes , then run about 25 to 50 shoes playing s40M1 , same

goes with OTB4L-M2 AND OTB4L M3 .........THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS ONCE YOU RUN ENOUGH PRACTICE SHOES EVERYTHING WILL START TO

BECOME CLEAR . and READ YOUR MANUAL OVER AND OVER AGAIN . WHEN YOU PRACTICE YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW THINGS BECOME MUCH

CLEARER. EVERYTHING IS IN THE PRACTICE SESSIONS !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you are correct. Im doing that now running shoes side by side with different modes and comparing the changes due to a different mode in the same shoe using the same system. It does show itself. Thank you for that!

Do you make your mode selection based on winning or loosing your 3rd bet in a 1,2,3 progression or do you choose that mode based on a positive or negative OR count?

yes, you are correct. Im doing that now running shoes side by side with different modes and comparing the changes due to a different mode in the same shoe using the same system. It does show itself. Thank you for that!

Do you make your mode selection based on winning or loosing your 3rd bet in a 1,2,3 progression or do you choose that mode based on a positive or negative or count?

see my last post :)

Here is the way I practiced and became familiar with everything , I ran shoes and make sure you got the O/R count , then practice enough shoes just running OTB4L win or lose , you just want get use to seeing what it looks like on different shoes , then run about 25 to 50 shoes playing s40M1 , same goes with OTB4L-M2 AND OTB4L M3

.........THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE IS ONCE YOU RUN ENOUGH PRACTICE SHOES EVERYTHING WILL START TO BECOME CLEAR . and READ YOUR MANUAL OVER AND OVER AGAIN . WHEN YOU PRACTICE YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW THINGS BECOME MUCH CLEARER.

Very true. Running sheets on a "new" system play will allow you to see how it flows with your game AND you'll have the mechanics of it down pat in no time, but it does require the time to practice with it, and not just 25 minutes or so. Plan on a few long evenings just putting in the time.

MVS