Jump to content
ECD

MvD...Does it work?

Recommended Posts

ECD

The answer is both "YES" and "NO"...I'll explain...

But first things first...MvD is not an original concept but is a blatant ripoff of a concept of "Same Side Pattern Recognition" that has been around for years, so any claims about infringement of Copyright by Ellis are total BS. 

Does MvD hold up to the original outrageous claims made about it's success?...NO WAY!... which is evidenced by several things.

Firstly...a concept of Anti-MvD had to be developed which is for when MvD doesn't work (So much for the Holy Grail) BTW: Anti-MvD is basically OTB4L

The "MvD Beats nearly every shoe" claims had to be consigned to the dustbin as more and more people played it in Casinos and censorship of CFC Posts ran hot. If it's a negative comment, it will never see the light of day. (I am listed on CFC as a Spammer for daring to question the "Great Man" with one post) I understand that it wasn't Ellis who banned me but his partner in crime on CFC, but I am in good company because he has banned pretty much all the top players. BTW Dean...My left testicle knows more about Baccarat than you are ever likely too.  

Flat Betting and Paper Betting after a few losses were introduced because Negative Progressions were getting MvD Players into deep shit.

Indeed...I was receiving PM's and Emails from Ellis's No.1 Tester putting the claims that he was making on CFC about the hit rate of MvD into context. He admitted to me that as it stood...MvD was not working well and he had recognised the limitations and had introduced Paper Betting as a means of limiting losses and had resorted to hit and run tactics.

Ask yourself the question...if Ellis's so-called No.1 tester was so convinced of MvD being the HG... "Why was he emailing me to try and get me to reveal my method of play?"  (I have his emails on file just in case the sneaky sly little sod tries to cause me any issues)...Indeed, he joined up here for a single month to garner as much info as he could and then took himself and his brown tongue straight back to CFC. I'm not sure if I should be offended that he thought that I was that stupid that I would fall for his sucking up antics.

Certainly, MvD is a concept that can be grasped in 30 mins (or less) which was why I had difficulty in understanding why there was ever any need for an MvD Seminar in Vegas. Apparently, the MvD play in Casino conditions didn't end well, because the Casinos were so distressed by the previous day's play of MvD that they changed the types of shoes used to Anti-MvD...SERIOUSLY...if anyone actually believes that, please give me a call because I have a bridge over Sydney Harbour that I'd like to flog off. BTW... I crap bigger units than they were using out my back passage and the Casino never seems to bother changing the cards on me...LOL

Further proof...Apparently, MvD is really only intended for occasional "Party Players"...err...OK...$1500 for a system that is only a few pages and you can learn in 30 mins sounds a bit steep for occasional players...especially since it doesn't work all that well. 

So saying...Will MvD work long term?... the answer somewhat surprisingly is "YES"...with one proviso...Don't use it as a stand alone system but use it to "CONFIRM" your NOR Bets or whatever system you are using...but you can achieve the same benefits by visually monitoring Banker and Player separately without forking out $1500.

 That's it folks...and YES...I have been drinking...LOL

BTW: I posted this because I noted questions about the veracity of MvD on the Forum and also...I just hate to see people get ripped off.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD

Your description and review of MvD is spot on.  Casinos are scared and mess with the game when they see Ellis coming?  Hilarious.  Maybe some newbies fall for the BS, but anyone who has been in a casino can see right through the "stories."

Carlos (the tester)  contacted several of us at BTC.  I have quite an exchange of PM's with him where he was bashing Ellis and Dean, while trying to get me to send him details on exactly how I was playing as well as specific details on VinSap.  Then he discovered he could sign up for one month and download everything.  After he did that he wouldn't even pay for his one month.  Total scumbag -- I put him in the same bucket as Dean.  Fortunately he is CFC's problem.

Edited by ECD
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
18 minutes ago, way2fast said:

Your description and review of MvD is spot on.  Casinos are scared and mess with the game when they see Ellis coming?  Hilarious.  Maybe some newbies fall for the BS, but anyone who has been in a casino can see right through the "stories."

Carlos (the tester)  contacted several of us at BTC.  I have quite an exchange of PM's with him where he was bashing Ellis and Dean, while trying to get me to send him details on exactly how I was playing as well as specific details on VinSap.  Then he discovered he could sign up for one month and download everything.  After he did that he wouldn't even pay for his one month.  Total scumbag -- I put him in the same bucket as Dean.  Fortunately he is CFC's problem.

 

I find it mildly amusing that you and I are still held up as joining Norm in the million dollar club and as examples of the success of his teaching methods  (Ellis...not Carlos) yet both of us have been hit with the "BAN" stick...Go figure...LOL... Carlos has got his tongue shoved so far up "where the sun don't shine" that I'm betting that he's found tonsils. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
5 minutes ago, brad01 said:

Hi Oz good to see you are still kicking!

Not dead yet...despite the Missus saying that I look dead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brad01

As long as you are still giving those casinos hell who cares hey ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfat

Curious like a monkey :) :

anybody can tell me what M... versus D... stand for?

...if it's not a M.I.B. secret!!!

  • Like 1

bacclover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
30 minutes ago, wolfat said:

Curious like a monkey :) :

anybody can tell me what M... versus D... stand for?

...if it's not a M.I.B. secret!!!

Its actually "Mechanics versus Drivers"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfat
38 minutes ago, CT70 said:

Its actually "Mechanics versus Drivers"

oooh

Ellis is becoming more creative with names, marketing new systems!

A

  • Like 1

bacclover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zeckam

Thanks to Oz for exposing Ellis scam. There is no one method that can win all the time. At times the method will lose but you either have the discipline to stop playing that method or be courageous enough to play another method that is anti to the first method. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brad01

Gambling is a bit like running a nuclear reactor

Cheap power and energy when its running right.

But keep a close eye on things and make sure its balanced as if you get it wrong you are in for a disaster!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
On 3/20/2017 at 9:02 AM, way2fast said:

Your description and review of MvD is spot on.  Casinos are scared and mess with the game when they see Ellis coming?  Hilarious.  Maybe some newbies fall for the BS, but anyone who has been in a casino can see right through the "stories."

Carlos (the tester)  contacted several of us at BTC.  I have quite an exchange of PM's with him where he was bashing Ellis and Dean, while trying to get me to send him details on exactly how I was playing as well as specific details on VinSap.  Then he discovered he could sign up for one month and download everything.  After he did that he wouldn't even pay for his one month.  Total scumbag -- I put him in the same bucket as Dean.  Fortunately he is CFC's problem.

 
 

Between the lot of them over there, I'm wondering if they get people in to tie their shoelaces in the morning. 

 

There is a bit of talk about moving to a  -10 STOP/LOSS which is beyond stupid and then in their Sample Shoe they make a 5 unit bet at -10...Anybody with half a brain would pick up that becomes a -15 STOP/LOSS but our friendly scumbag No.1 Tester seems to have overlooked that unimportant (cough...cough) fact...LOL 

I'm beginning to sympathise with Ellis and the limitations involved with trying to teach Baccarat principles to people on CFC who in the main seem to have a few kangaroos asleep in the top paddock.

Edited by ECD
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
7 hours ago, brad01 said:

Gambling is a bit like running a nuclear reactor

Cheap power and energy when its running right.

But keep a close eye on things and make sure its balanced as if you get it wrong you are in for a disaster!

Well said Brad!

CT

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brad01

And if you use negative progressions you could be in more trouble than a tight rope walker in a wind storm!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trbfla

So I met a guy who once was a member here way back when and he plays everyday like me. He is a cfc member and he and 6 guys bought mvd. He explained it to me and I just shook my head. He told me he has a close group that Skype results daily and discuss it. I can tell you that he stopped using mvd and now plays a version of it they developed but it is not even close to the original context. When he was teaching me it he had like 2 weeks of losing shoes and lately when he wins a few bets he tells me it wasn't from mvd. I encouraged him to rejoin here and he is thinking about it.

and he said Ellis still touts teaching 3 millionaires the game of baccarat.....

  • Like 2

I yell "winner winner chicken dinner on all naturals"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
1 hour ago, trbfla said:

So I met a guy who once was a member here way back when and he plays everyday like me. He is a cfc member and he and 6 guys bought mvd. He explained it to me and I just shook my head. He told me he has a close group that Skype results daily and discuss it. I can tell you that he stopped using mvd and now plays a version of it they developed but it is not even close to the original context. When he was teaching me it he had like 2 weeks of losing shoes and lately when he wins a few bets he tells me it wasn't from mvd. I encouraged him to rejoin here and he is thinking about it.

and he said Ellis still touts teaching 3 millionaires the game of baccarat.....

And as has been the pattern, it must be time now for the next, latest, best system ever in baccarat.  Posted by Ellis:

"I’m also teaching a sister net bet system right now on the private forum that I call S3. S3 may very well be the best Baccarat System of all time.

I played S3 for many years full time in the casinos and made a fortune with it. I had not planned to ever teach it and just keep it for my own private use. But, I’m not getting any younger."

It is amazing that every couple months there is a "new" system that had previously won a fortune and is just now available to be taught.  Even more amazing anyone is still falling for this.

Of course, if there was ever a question about whether MvD "works", just consider than 3 months after its launch, we now have the "best Baccarat System of all time."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sputnik

Good to read this - also read about the book he offer when you sign up for 1 year membership for 1K where 750$ is for the book - The Final Word - but i read that the book he offer when you sign up is not complete - that made me think twice about not to join hes forum - how can you offer the complete work including everything in a book with the name The Final Word and not deliver when you has sign up for 1K - that is no good in my book.

I see the conflict between offering the final solution as book and selling new methods or did i missunderstand everything?

Cheers

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trbfla

Yea if mvd worked as advertised then why the need for anything else.

why hasn't Ellis made a fortune with these systems yet??????

 

  • Like 2

I yell "winner winner chicken dinner on all naturals"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
17 minutes ago, trbfla said:

Yea if mvd worked as advertised then why the need for anything else.

why hasn't Ellis made a fortune with these systems yet??????

 

 
 

You already know the answer...

 

TBH...we have a lot to thank Ellis for...His scorecard is a brilliant concept...the same with SAP and NOR (if used correctly) will always remain viable and neither myself...Way2Fast...Kevin...McVince...CT...Wolfat... PJ...Brad...Pando (not forgetting the best of the best...the one and only Norm Allen RIP)or the other successful players, would have made the grade without Ellis's original teachings. But one man can only know so much and the combined knowledge available here trumps the teachings of one man.

 

Ellis himself once told me that his hands are tied with the designing of new systems because he has to allow that the "cerebrally challenged" are his main market. That says it all.

Edited by ECD
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
49 minutes ago, way2fast said:

And as has been the pattern, it must be time now for the next, latest, best system ever in baccarat.  Posted by Ellis:

"I’m also teaching a sister net bet system right now on the private forum that I call S3. S3 may very well be the best Baccarat System of all time.

I played S3 for many years full time in the casinos and made a fortune with it. I had not planned to ever teach it and just keep it for my own private use. But, I’m not getting any younger."

 

 

FFS!...P.T. Barnham was on the money.

I read the post...and the claim is that it will only take 5 mins to learn (I might as well turf out the several thousands of shoes in my records)

 

The really sad thing is that there are people out there ready to grasp any straw in a windstorm and will outlay money that they can't afford for this tripe.

Baccarat can be beaten...but not without study and a helluva lot of hard work.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aznboik87

So I spent the whole week, night and day, designing a whole new Baccarat approach. “MvD” has no similarity with anything I, or anyone else, has ever designed before. It is a specific way of letting shoe history dictate every play.

The ONE purely mechanical system beats all card types whether they are Regular cards, Factory cards or On line cards. It simply doesn’t care!!!

- Ellis

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
1 hour ago, way2fast said:

And as has been the pattern, it must be time now for the next, latest, best system ever in baccarat.  Posted by Ellis:

"I’m also teaching a sister net bet system right now on the private forum that I call S3. S3 may very well be the best Baccarat System of all time.

I played S3 for many years full time in the casinos and made a fortune with it. I had not planned to ever teach it and just keep it for my own private use. But, I’m not getting any younger."

It is amazing that every couple months there is a "new" system that had previously won a fortune and is just now available to be taught.  Even more amazing anyone is still falling for this.

Of course, if there was ever a question about whether MvD "works", just consider than 3 months after its launch, we now have the "best Baccarat System of all time."

 

 

3 minutes ago, Aznboik87 said:

So I spent the whole week, night and day, designing a whole new Baccarat approach. “MvD” has no similarity with anything I, or anyone else, has ever designed before. It is a specific way of letting shoe history dictate every play.

The ONE purely mechanical system beats all card types whether they are Regular cards, Factory cards or On line cards. It simply doesn’t care!!!

- Ellis

 

Nuff said...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ECD
1 hour ago, Sputnik said:

Good to read this - also read about the book he offer when you sign up for 1 year membership for 1K where 750$ is for the book - The Final Word - but i read that the book he offer when you sign up is not complete - that made me think twice about not to join hes forum - how can you offer the complete work including everything in a book with the name The Final Word and not deliver when you has sign up for 1K - that is no good in my book.

I see the conflict between offering the final solution as book and selling new methods or did i missunderstand everything?

Cheers

 

I think you pretty much got it.  Lol.

In another two months we will hit the two-year anniversary when he started soliciting payments for The Final Word.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...