• Users

:confused:

Calling all BTC Geeks...If I've gotta log on to this Webinar at 2.00am...I'd like to make certain that I do it right.

I need a detailed explanation (in non-geek language) on what I have to do plz.

Thanks in advance from a computer illiterate old fart

Oz

• Users
Oz, I received an email from Keith that has a link to click on at the time of the webinar. It also gives options for audio connections....I would forward, but it is supposed to be unique to each subscriber. Check your email, or maybe spam folder

Thanks mate...It was hiding away in another folder (sneaky little sucker)

Another question if I may."Is there a way I can record this Webinar as I watch or is it easier for we non-geeks to wait for Keith to upload it?"

Take care

Oz

Thanks mate...It was hiding away in another folder (sneaky little sucker)

Another question if I may."Is there a way I can record this Webinar as I watch or is it easier for we non-geeks to wait for Keith to upload it?"

Take care

Oz

Do a Google search for snagit you can get 30 day free trial and record any Video or anything you see on your screen, And it is easy to use.

NormA

Norm A

FOLLOW THE SHOE

WHEN IN DOUBT WAIT IT OUT

• Users
It is available by the same link immediately after the seminar and recorded automatically in meeting burner just like the 2 2 1 seminar was you won't really need software to record but snag it is a good program to have either way

Thanks to all of you for your input.

Honestly...to my way of thinking it beggars belief that every member hasn't signed up for this Webinar...especially considering the cost...1 or 2 chips for goodness sake.

Oz

Well,... I am a dummy..lol.. we all learn differently and i'm on the fence on this for several reasons. I will not be available for the webinar and so, I am concerned about having to watch replays over and over. If i do not sign up for live event I hope it will be available for purchase. I look forward to reviews from others.

Well,... I am a dummy..lol.. we all learn differently and i'm on the fence on this for several reasons. I will not be available for the webinar and so, I am concerned about having to watch replays over and over. If i do not sign up for live event I hope it will be available for purchase. I look forward to reviews from others.

Signing up for live event is like a purchase at a much lower cost!

Well we ended up with 22 as of last night and maybe we'll get a couple more this morning so I'm extremely pleased with that.

Also glad Keith made it here in excellent shape considering a 17 hour drive. Had he flown he might not have made it because the flights got all screwed up yesterday what with storms in the NE and shootings at LAX.

We got everyone registered last night. Does everyone know how to log in to the event? If not, I'll put the instructions on this thread.

I didn't realize I can't use my blackiboard the way this Webinar works so for the new game start explanation Keith will draw and I will explain.

For the S40 Mode 1 explanation, I have a played game prepared and I'll do a play by play.

I'll probably be a little rough around the edges at the start but I'm sure I'll get used to the new technology and its tools as we go.

My computer virtually crashed a few days ago when I downloaded the latest version of Adobe Reader. Got inundated with pop ups. Was going to bring it into my local computer shop but Keith said he'd fix it when he got here. I was very sleptical but he fixed it in two minutes. He also fixed the reason I couldn't upload games onto the threads. It wasn't just me after all. And He also installed a couple neat programs so that I can not only post games but add notes and stuff after posting. This will greatly help me with play by plays and game explanations as I get used to the vast list of tools in these new programs. That guy is a real computer whiz. So his visit here to the Ozarks has already been a great help to the forum. Now if I can just get this Webinar stuff down pat...

Well we ended up with 22 as of last night and maybe we'll get a couple more this morning so I'm extremely pleased with that.

Also glad Keith made it here in excellent shape considering a 17 hour drive. Had he flown he might not have made it because the flights got all screwed up yesterday what with storms in the NE and shootings at LAX.

We got everyone registered last night. Does everyone know how to log in to the event? If not, I'll put the instructions on this thread.

I didn't realize I can't use my blackiboard the way this Webinar works so for the new game start explanation Keith will draw and I will explain.

For the S40 Mode 1 explanation, I have a played game prepared and I'll do a play by play.

I'll probably be a little rough around the edges at the start but I'm sure I'll get used to the new technology and its tools as we go.

My computer virtually crashed a few days ago when I downloaded the latest version of Adobe Reader. Got inundated with pop ups. Was going to bring it into my local computer shop but Keith said he'd fix it when he got here. I was very sleptical but he fixed it in two minutes. He also fixed the reason I couldn't upload games onto the threads. It wasn't just me after all. And He also installed a couple neat programs so that I can not only post games but add notes and stuff after posting. This will greatly help me with play by plays and game explanations as I get used to the vast list of tools in these new programs. That guy is a real computer whiz. So his visit here to the Ozarks has already been a great help to the forum. Now if I can just get this Webinar stuff down pat...

Hi Ellis,

This is the first time for me to attend the webinar. Appreciate if you could upload the basic instructions on how to start up. Thanks

Regards,

Vincent

Hey Ellis, I hope all went well with the webinar, as said before, I will have to view the recording later and would like to know how I go about doing so? And how soon?

Thanks

CC

Well, there were a few mechanical glitches at first and at one point I found myself saying: " Welcome to Obamacare".

It turned out that I don't really have enough connection power here in the Ozarks. From now on we won't attempt Webinars here.

But Keith is an absolute whiz on computers and he got us through it in pretty good shape.

As I understand it, the recording will take a few days because we had to stop and start over the connection a couple times.

Maybe we can splice them or make them presentable some other way.

But the meat of the instruction came out fine and I think everyone got the message.

Which was the fact that there is one component of all three NOR systems that I have been teaching - well, not really wrong but also not the best way.

Somehow I was missing the best way to start Mode-wise and the best way to assess mode throughout the shoe.

We also went through the best useage of Mode 1 for both S40 and OTB4L. When, where, how, and why to deploy Mode 1. There is such a thing as a

Mode 1 shoe type that we have been losing to when in fact we should be exploiting.

The shoe I used to demonstrate was a shoe one of you guys posted. All 3 NOR systems lose to that shoe.

However when you apply S40 M1 to it, it suddenly hits +40. Another arrow for our quiver.

I'm sure that the attendees, now armed with both of these two new concepts, will be blessed with a higher shoe win rate - perhaps a lot higher.

And we had a detailed and lengthy discussion of the 4D - where we are going with that dynamite approach. What we know and the choices we still need to make.

All in all, the whole Webinar, everyone seemed to agree on one assessment "Very instructional!"

Maybe because I am old and outdated, I went into this Webinar still thinking that NOTHING could beat good old fashioned standup blackboard instruction.

Hmm, but I came away thinking well maybe I'm wrong about that.

One thing for sure - we'll get better as we go. We're on a learning curve right now. But I think this new teaching method has its good points.

Here's an assessment that just came in:

"I had the chance to try out S40M1 in 5 shoes...Worked out brilliantly even playing 2H

Thanks for all your efforts this morning

Oz

PS: I posted a few detail;s in the NOR Forum

Take care'

Sounds awesome Ellis, can wait up till the video recording is available, I'm really stoked!

I could really use a higher hit rate and interested to see your insight to 4D. I've noticed some interesting things about 4D on my own, and observed that OR and 3D , 4D combined assists a player to start in the correct system and takes some of the guess work out of it. Hint; the relationship of +1 / 0, and -1 movement near the beginning of the shoe seems to indicate consistency from that point on. I've been using it live for a little over 2 weeks now and observations keep jumping out at me and this is something that was starring at me that I noticed and compared to past shoes.

But hey, I believe you know better than me. I'm a Ginny pig tester. Ha ha at least I'm a winning one.

CC

• Users

Ellis thanks for doing the webinar the game start change alone

was worth the money. Guys you really should take advantage of these

things. Ellis and keith do a great job even with tech problems everything was

clear. I agree with Ellis that webinars are a great way to learn and a great way

to save a little cash not having to travel. Keith mentioned that they have various

upcoming events planned for proximity betting, NBJ, AND 4D. Again Ellis and Keith

thank you for your time and effort.